TTL / BIAX REPLACEMENTS 17W LINEAR LED LAMP
Energy Savings of up to 40% when compared to standard fluorescent lamps operating on electronic ballasted lighting fixtures. For additional energy savings of 20 to 30% use with low ballast factor ballast or lighting control system.
Installation is easy and saves money. Just change the existing fluorescent lamps without the need to rewire the light fixture. Install using existing fluorescent ballast. If the ballast fails LED lamp can operate using optional 120-277VAC LED driver.
LED lamp models available in 3500k color temperatures to support 2’, 3’, 4’, 8’, U-Bend and TTL/BIAX applications.
Expanded Versatility using Quick-FitTM Installation Technology
An LED direct replacement lamp, requiring NO Re-WIRING of the light fixture, providing excellent long life and energy savings when replacing standard 40W TTL fluorescent lamps. Installation is easy…just remove existing fluorescent lamp and install the LED lamp. LED lamp is comparable with most fluorescent TTL ballasts.
The Multi-OpTM LED technology driven products are the most versatile LED linear lamps on the market today. The LED Multi-OpTM linear lamp is also compatible with most all existing fluorescent
battery back-up ballasts. If the existing ballast fails just replace the fluorescent ballast or operate the LED lamp with the optional 120-277VAC LED remote driver.
- Rotating end cap for applications where existing lamp socket is not perpendicular to the ceiling.
- Expanded light distribution angle of 280 degrees
- Excellent for low temperature applications
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (avoid applications with direct water contact)
- Use with occupancy sensors with frequent starting
- Instant ON operation
- Dimmable with comparable ballast / LED Driver
- No flickering
- No glass or mercury for safer work environments
- Less lumen depreciation compared to fluorescent lamps
- Meets UL standard 1598c
- Long life product (>50,000 hours)
- 5 Year manufacturer’s warranty